1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: Looking for illustrator [freelance] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Sousa
msg tools
Hi

I'm looking for an freelance illustrator/digital painter that knows how to make game board pieces (Hex) and units for a digital board game.

While the art style isn't defined, I'm looking for someone with experience illustrating board game pieces/tiles (think Catan/Carcassone/Memoir 44) and board maps (think Axis & Allies or digital-game wise, Hearts or Iron/Battle of the budge).

Experience drawing units (static or with very minimal animation) in the same style is also a plus.

While I know UI artwork is usually a different speciality, if you can do game board UI it would be great but not necessary.

Please send relevant portfolio and rates to brunomtsousa@gmail.com or post here. Game is currently finishing prototyping phase and full art production should start in June.

I am also open to partnership to develop several digital board games (mine or yours). If you are an artist with some game design ideas and you would like to see implemented, I'm more than happy for us to discuss it.

Cheers
Bruno
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.