Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay maybe it's me but I am still stuck on page five of the rules. It says that since the naja cannot move down because of an obstacle it then moves one square to the right - but the picture shows a green arrow to the left. The Erratum shows the exact same thing so that even confuses me more.

I saw this game at my FLGS and since I really liked a previous game from this publisher I thought I would research the game first and probably go back and buy it. I don't know now, these rules make no sense to me. I must understand all of the rules before I make the purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P C
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Hallo,
in the erratum, it is not a naja but a dark shadow. The naja would have passed through the menhir ; this is why the original figure was wrong.

When it is said that the beast goes to the right, it means to its own right; there is no other possibility; otherwise, anyone around the table would have a different "right" side .
Please consider this beast facing the obstacle, with the desire to go straightforward but being hampered by this obstacle, then it goes to its right.
In the figure, the green arrow goes to your own left, but not to the left of the creature.
Hope it is clearer now.

If not, please do not hesitate to alert me again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense now, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.