Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark your calendars for the next Iowa City game day, February 11, from 2:00 in the afternoon to 10:00 at night. Arrive and depart whenever your schedule allows.

Children of all ages are welcome. Bring friends, bring games and have fun! We'll have cheese and veggie sandwiches for the meal. You're welcome to bring vegetarian snacks or drinks, but don't feel obligated to bring either.

RSVP appreciated but not required.

--
Chris, Edie and Annie

Send me a GeekMail if you need our phone or address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there. If anyone who plans on attending wants me to bring a particular game from my collection, just drop my a Geekmail. Have games, will travel...

If you live in eastern Iowa and like to play boardgames, you owe it to yourself to attend this event!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like I should be able to make it again. I recently received Bootleggers in a trade, so I'll bring it. Kurt had mentioned he was interested trying a game of this as well as Dungeon Twister.

-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon Twister would be fun.

I like Chocolate Milk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.