Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe M
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I wanted to post this to let people know about the great customer service experience that I had with BoardGameWarriors.com.

Back in February, I ordered the two Escape Kickstarter promos from BoardGameWarriors.com, as they were the only company that I could find at the time that had them in stock. For the record, I had only had experience with ordering games online from Cool Stuff Inc, Miniature Market and Amazon. I was a little nervous ordering from a Canadian company, as I live in the US, and wasn’t sure about the shipping times and the clearing of customs, but I pulled the trigger anyway.

After ordering, I realized that I wouldn’t receive a tracking number, because I didn’t pay for the “fancy” shipping. No big deal, I just figured I would give it a couple weeks and check my mail box. I waited two weeks and checked my mail box, nothing. Three weeks, nothing.

At this point, I called Board Game Warriors. Kirby was the gentleman that I spoke to and he told me that the order had shipped and to give it a couple more days. If I still hadn’t received it, that he would take another set to the US with him and ship it while he was there. Sure enough, I hadn’t received it after the couple days and Kirby was very polite and sent a new set to me and it arrived the next day.

Although it took a lot longer to receive what I had ordered, the customer service I received from Board Game Warriors was top notch. This experience will not deter me from ordering from them in the future. I just thought I should share this with the community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Reisinger
msg tools
mbmb
jdjmad wrote:
I wanted to post this to let people know about the great customer service experience that I had with BoardGameWarriors.com.

Back in February, I ordered the two Escape Kickstarter promos from BoardGameWarriors.com, as they were the only company that I could find at the time that had them in stock. For the record, I had only had experience with ordering games online from Cool Stuff Inc, Miniature Market and Amazon. I was a little nervous ordering from a Canadian company, as I live in the US, and wasn’t sure about the shipping times and the clearing of customs, but I pulled the trigger anyway.

After ordering, I realized that I wouldn’t receive a tracking number, because I didn’t pay for the “fancy” shipping. No big deal, I just figured I would give it a couple weeks and check my mail box. I waited two weeks and checked my mail box, nothing. Three weeks, nothing.

At this point, I called Board Game Warriors. Kirby was the gentleman that I spoke to and he told me that the order had shipped and to give it a couple more days. If I still hadn’t received it, that he would take another set to the US with him and ship it while he was there. Sure enough, I hadn’t received it after the couple days and Kirby was very polite and sent a new set to me and it arrived the next day.

Although it took a lot longer to receive what I had ordered, the customer service I received from Board Game Warriors was top notch. This experience will not deter me from ordering from them in the future. I just thought I should share this with the community.

Boardgame Warriors isnt just an online retailer, it is a brick and motar store and I shop there myself. Kirby is a standup guy and Im glad everything worked out for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.