United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They ship as they hit production. You don't have to wait until all of your P500 orders have been produced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Buckle
United Kingdom
Thornton Heath
Croydon
flag msg tools
designer
NSKN are publishing my next game :)
badge
Omega Centauri Published in 2014
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep that's right.

Just got Commands & Colors from GMT (P500'd) and I've got Winds of Plunder and Combat Commander on pre-order. You definitely don't have to wait for everything to be produced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Then again you can request they hold your order till the second item is ready. In my case I was (am) waiting for C3I magazine and requested they send another item with the magazine after publication.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slyvanian Frog
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question that was not (or was impliedly) asked - since they ship them as they produce, do you have to pay shipping multiple times, or only once?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flannel Golem
United States
Bemidji
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As they charge $3-5 (or whatever!) shipping per item that you order, once you okay the order you have already paid for multiple shipping, so: yes. But you will not be charged further. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.