Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kenneth somerville
United States
boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
In a 3 or 4 player game. If there are 2 copies of Filgrim (or Thieving fairies)Players 2 & 3 and player 1 only has 1 crystal. He cant pay 1 to each player so who gets teh crystal? Thanks

Figrim the Avaricious
The summoning cost of Figrim the Avaricious varies, depending
on the number of players.
Each time the season changes, each of your opponents must
give you one crystal. They move their sorcerer tokens back one
space on the crystal track. Move your sorcerer token on that
track forward the number of crystals thus gained.
An opponent with no crystals is not affected by Figrim the Avaricious’ effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Addison Fox
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
When there are no obvious timing cues (End of round happens before end of season happens before end of year, etc.), I usually default to clockwise from start player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kenneth somerville
United States
boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
That was my thought but i was looking for an official answer, since it was not listed in card FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry for my english i will try to explain how Filgrim works:

at the end of the round look at the other player, if he have 1 or more Crystal u gain 1, if he have 0 zero Crystal U gain nothing.

it happen in the same moment there's no turn no clockwise time etc, its very easy.

example:

A player have Filgrim and 0 Crystal
B player have Filgrim and 1 Crystal
at the end of the round A look at B, B have more tan 1 Crystal so apply Filgrim ability. B look A , no Crystal cannot apply Filgrim Ability.

now do experiment, at the end of the same round let's B start resolgin Filgrim ability:
B look at A, no Crystal gained
A look at B, gain 1 Crystal.

Apply ability cards at the same moment, there's no first player second player at the and of the round, for other cards effect if U prefer can resolve ability from last card played to the first as BGA do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.