Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
This expansion was published at the same time than the base game, but it is sold separately. I had already described it, but since I have decided it should be better as a separate entry, I quote that description here:

As I said in the threads announcing the publication of the game and the availability of the new rulebooks, the variant players that were in the prototype have been removed from the base game.

The game is not complex in the sense that it has few and simple rules, the players are only of three types, with only three different characteristics that have a short range of values... but all the game-play is about making the connections between them on the court (well, or relying on lucky rolls!), and there are a lot of ways to connect them.

So the exercise could become overwhelming for some at first if all players are different. For those who are not afraid of the challenge, here are the new players (number underlined) compared to the basic ones:

Again, only one characteristic changes, so it may seem straightforward, but on the court it isn't! The guard can prepare the team to assit the forwards on the 3-point arc, but now he can shoot too. Players 3 and 5 can now reach the basket circle more easily, center 4 can shoot a bit further away from the key (even for 3 points!), and forward 2 can make the net of pass lines much more complex.

Those new players are available from nestorgames separately, with the rules to include them in the teams. I hope you will all enjoy the base game, and that some of you will go forward and try those new players!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
And here is some advice about introducing these new players:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/852046/special-players-and-h...

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.