Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Armbruster
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Rochester Gamers Community hosts free bi-monthly game days at Godfather's Pizza. Our next game day is May 11th from Noon - 9PM.

We have a solid core of Warmachine/Hordes players, I have a suitcase of 40+ board games I bring along with others, and there is usually potential for several RPG games.

This is a great place to try new games (see my game list if you want me to bring anything specific) and meet some gamers in the Rochester area.

I've even play-tested a few games here if anyone is interested in a good sample audience for their new game.

Please email me, or post on the Facebook Event page for more details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Armbruster
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Game day this Saturday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just moved to Rochester during the winter, so I'll definitely watch for the next one. I'd try to make this one, but I have a new baby and a last bit of moving to take care of. If I manage to finish early, I might try to stop in to at least meet everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.