Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to have multiple Nazi soldiers on the same space in game (not counting villain and his bodyguards), what happens when you enter a space with 2+ nazi soldiers? Do you fight them in turn or what?

Also, do you only fight figures you encounter at the end of you movement or also the ones that were in your space at the beginning of your turn ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Holzhauer
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
Building the perfect game collection for our growing family
badge
Who knew Euro games could be thematic?
mbmbmbmbmb
On p. 17 of the rulebook:

"There may never be more than one Enemy Henchmen Figure placed in the Same Space. If this ever would happen, draw a new Random Location for the Henchmen to be placed."

The only change to this would be in the co-op mode, where Villains can have bodyguards (which just count as the first hit point against them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Holzhauer
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As for fighting them, you fight them during the Movement phase, when you move into that phase (unless you roll a successful escape).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so what happens in next situation that just happened to me:

I had one nazi henchman on The Alps, and I drew The Alps as loaction for the Zeppelin and he made it to there, and now he is supposed to drop another Hench. What happens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Holzhauer
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find anything in the rules, but check the Zeppelin card; it might have rules for this. Thematically, it wouldn't make sense to draw a new location for the dropped nazi, so the result might be that you have to move the Villain Track up by one point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding theme - perhaps the Zeppelin is delivering supplies or simply reinforcing the soldiers in that location. There's no need to stress over the fact you didn't place a minion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Powell
Australia
Glenrowan
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dojogrant wrote:
I can't find anything in the rules, but check the Zeppelin card; it might have rules for this. Thematically, it wouldn't make sense to draw a new location for the dropped nazi, so the result might be that you have to move the Villain Track up by one point.

Yes the rules state that you move the villain track up one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
harlequin1 wrote:
dojogrant wrote:

Where exactly?

edit:

One more question about decks. Which decks do have discard piles and which are always reshuffled? (like Dangers deck)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
OpT1mUs wrote:
harlequin1 wrote:
dojogrant wrote:

Where exactly?

There's a box in the coop section on Villains that details every situation where the villain track increases...it's listed there. (No rule book in front of me, though, so I don't have the page no.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah , found it. It's on the backside of the rulebook.

What about deck shuffling question?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Holzhauer
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fairly certain all decks have discard piles (that are reshuffled when they run out). The only difference is Locations: there are some cards with a Shuffle symbol on them, and when you draw that card, apply it and reshuffle the discard pile back into the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another dumb questions, how do villains work in Competitive? When I draw AOE they get on board and all, but what happens when/if they get K.O.-ed or the adventure is finished? They're out of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Holzhauer
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They leave the adventure, and are out of the game unless called back in via another card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Potter
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Also note that if a Villain picks up a special card (like a Skill or Wound boost), keep it with them if they leave the game. If they return to the game, they'll still have that card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dojogrant wrote:
I'm fairly certain all decks have discard piles (that are reshuffled when they run out). The only difference is Locations: there are some cards with a Shuffle symbol on them, and when you draw that card, apply it and reshuffle the discard pile back into the deck.

I think Reshuffle also applies to the City deck when relevant cards are revealed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dojogrant wrote:

You also get shuffle symbols in the Event and City decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.