Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dale walton
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Pin International will be demonstrating its latest game called FNAP by Andrew Juell in the PINTOY booth in Halle 3, Nuremberg Toy Fair.

The game is for two players and takes about 20 minutes. Expected to be available in late spring or summer 2006.

At the same time, Pin will be offering a new "Games Collection" format version of Jens-Peter Schliemann's "Fire and Ice". The coffee table version will remain available.

- Dale Walton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking forward to finding out more about FNAP - I've bought four pin games (Fire and Ice, Creeper, Zaroc, Megalith), and found them all to be very enjoyable abstracts - especially Creeper strikes me as having much depth. (And I am planning on getting more of the Games Collection ones - more or less all the ones that doesn't include luck as an element during play of the game.)

Do you know of any good european online shops that carries your games? For Megalith and the other in the Games Collection, we ended up ordering from the US, as the european online retailers we usually buy from didn't carry them.

- Ola Hansson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.