Sander Bol
Netherlands
Woerden
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
Come play some games in Woerden!
mbmbmbmbmb
Available next week, but where can we buy it in Europe? Will it be available at Spiel coming october?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not impossible, though nothing is decided yet. Depends on what Kisaragi thinks, I bet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is listed on both amazon.co.jp and yahoo.co.jp and a few other import shops where you can pre-order a copy. I'm not sure how easy it'll be to get a copy outside of Game Market this weekend, but I'm crossing my fingers that my order will be fulfilled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kreven wrote:
The game is listed on both amazon.co.jp and yahoo.co.jp and a few other import shops where you can pre-order a copy. I'm not sure how easy it'll be to get a copy outside of Game Market this weekend, but I'm crossing my fingers that my order will be fulfilled.

It's One Draw. It shouldn't be impossible, they're not among the circles printing only 500 copies of their stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Wichita
Kansas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, man, it's got that promo princess from Love Letter who looks like my fiance again. Guess that means I'll be desperately trying to find a Game Market attendee who has one to sell/trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an absolute must buy. Here's to hoping it won't be impossible to find a copy here in the US!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Bol
Netherlands
Woerden
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
Come play some games in Woerden!
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone willing to pick this game up for me and hand it over at Spiel this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kees
Netherlands
Delft
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cabol wrote:
Someone willing to pick this game up for me and hand it over at Spiel this year?

+ 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be able to, but I can't promise anything. Also, with the current storm around this game, I'd be surprised if it doesn't pop up in the rest of the world before soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Evans
United States
Flintstone
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...I can't seem to find it. Can someone pst a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
neevan wrote:

A link to what?

The game sold out on Game Market yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
neevan wrote:

There's a listing for the game on amazon.co.jp showing a release date of April 29th (pretty much right now) but all you can do at the moment is signing up for email notification as to when the game will be available for purchase.

AmiAmi also ships to US (and Globally I suppose), but the game is currently back-ordered.

Like Zimeon mentioned, the game sold out in minutes at Game Market yesterday. The publisher mentioned on its blog (english translation) that due to a 'lack of foresight' they didn't anticipate the game to be this popular. They also mention that they're interested to sell the game in game shops and ask interested parties to contact them for distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tsui
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
AmiAmi has it to sold-out since yesterday. I was able to get my order in when it was back-ordered, but I'm not sure if they can actually pull thru with the order.

I have my fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Zimeon wrote:
Not impossible, though nothing is decided yet. Depends on what Kisaragi thinks, I bet.

Who is Kisaragi?
And can we influence him? I am interested too in picking up a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ravinck wrote:
Zimeon wrote:

Who is Kisaragi?

Who do we write to accomplish this... I WANT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ravinck wrote:
Zimeon wrote:

Who is Kisaragi?

Kisaragi is the designer of Lost Legacy. He took the system of Love Letter and re-arranged stuff, just like he did with RR (turned it into RRR). He's also the boss of One Draw. He has previously been to Essen, but not last year, and I don't know for this year.

Of course, things may happen whether he comes or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jan w
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't want to jump the gun, but I just received my copy from AmiAmi!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kees
Netherlands
Delft
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly also ou of stock at amiami. Does someone know where to buy this game? I really don't want to wait for a rethemed, ugly AEG version like the love letter version........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KezusKrijst wrote:
Sadly also ou of stock at amiami. Does someone know where to buy this game? I really don't want to wait for a rethemed, ugly AEG version like the love letter version........

Love Letter used other art because it was used in the Tempest setting. Chances are high that Lost Legacy won't be rethemed in the same way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zimeon wrote:
KezusKrijst wrote:

Love Letter used other art because it was used in the Tempest setting. Chances are high that Lost Legacy won't be rethemed in the same way.
That's cool news, thanks, Zimeon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wow. Are people really paying upwards of $60 for shipping or waiting up to 5 weeks for a game that costs around $15?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be happy to go in on group purchase!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tsui
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Wayn0rX wrote:
Wow. Are people really paying upwards of $60 for shipping or waiting up to 5 weeks for a game that costs around $15?

I paid 2900 yen for 2 copies.

Amiami had 2 shipments and I was able to jump on the 2nd one. With all the hotness from Game Market, and that they couldn't even statisfy their domestic gamers, they are bound to print more copies.

That or some company will pick it up.

Edit: Just saw that Banesto has 2 copies left. Only on the JP website, but you can probably send him a email to arrange it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, how do you get these without paying crazy shipping fees? Wait 5 weeks for delivery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tsui
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I never waited more than 3 weeks for SAL; I know it says 2-5 weeks from the mail office. If you can't wait, then go for EMS, which only takes like a week, max. Should only cost 1,200 yen since the game is light.

If you are paying 60 dollars, then I don't know what else you are also buying that weighs it down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.