Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon - DEAD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Hare
msg tools
mb
Amazon currently has Lord of the Rings: The Card Game for less than $25. Just might be enough to finally push me into buying a 2nd core set.

http://www.amazon.com/Lord-Of-The-Rings-Card/dp/1589949811/r...

Seems it is back up to $30 now. Was good while it lasted.
4 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
Never had a chance to play this, but I think I'll jump on this! ...oh wait, I'm supposed to save up $100 worth of game purchases first, then buy.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
xpiredsodapop wrote:
Never had a chance to play this, but I think I'll jump on this! ...oh wait, I'm supposed to save up $100 worth of game purchases first, then buy.


Shhhhh.. They'll hear you. zombie
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
RhodesN7 wrote:
xpiredsodapop wrote:
Never had a chance to play this, but I think I'll jump on this! ...oh wait, I'm supposed to save up $100 worth of game purchases first, then buy.


Shhhhh.. They'll hear you. zombie

I don't think they can hear either of you over the chanting of
"not a hot deal... not a hot deal..."
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
It's 22.95 now. I couldn't say no on my third set
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
FINE! STUPID PEER PRESSURE!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
So now the question for me is- Do I pay $22 just so I can have two more (official) threat counters? Ugh. Choices...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
RhodesN7 wrote:
So now the question for me is- Do I pay $22 just so I can have two more (official) threat counters? Ugh. Choices...


I have an extra core set I would trade or possibly just trade you the counters.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - $24.11 - Amazon
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
RhodesN7 wrote:
So now the question for me is- Do I pay $22 just so I can have two more (official) threat counters? Ugh. Choices...


I have an extra core set I would trade or possibly just trade you the counters.


I could go for that. Or even purchase them from you? GM me if interested!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.