Hilko Drude
Germany
Goettingen
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What are you doing!? I don't even know you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Today, one of the players secretly put two cards into the slot, back to back. It was heartwarming to see the two active players trying to sort out the impossible...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, that's hilarious. Messed up... but hilarious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
HilkMAN wrote:
Today, one of the players secretly put two cards into the slot, back to back. It was heartwarming to see the two active players trying to sort out the impossible...

Ha - brilliant. Reminds me of the time my family was playing a lively game of Pit (as if there's ever a mellow game of Pit). We went through a few hands, then one particular hand just kept going on for several minutes. Everyone was frantically shouting and flailing and trading around the table trying to collect the final card for their set. I then noticed my mom just sitting back and laughing hysterically at all of us. Yep. She was holing one of each type in her hand and just watching us all act like fools.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilko Drude
Germany
Goettingen
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What are you doing!? I don't even know you!
mbmbmbmbmb
But your mom was playing as well, right? That's a good one, too.

If those two poor players had been able to find a solution for the two cards, we would probably have declared them instant winners...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I did that in one of our games. It was pretty funny ... for me ... since I wasn't the one trying to solve it. :-)

I was also the worst at trying to solve anything btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.