Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
But please don't call me Jerry.
badge
At one time, I didn't really like Power Grid so Ted made my piece a Power Grid piece.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm going to be in Rockville next week on business and am interested in getting together for some gaming. Does anyone know of any group that meets nearby? I've noticed postings about NoVA gaming, but I didn't see anything about the Rockville area. Feel free to link a thread if I missed one that you know of.

If there isn't already anyone who will be gaming next week, is anyone in that area interested in getting together? I'm staying in the Rockville Doubletree if we need a public location to use, I know that will have available space in the atrium. I will have a car, too.

Thanks!

Jeremiah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Jones
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremiah,

On Monday night, GCOM Germantown (hosted by Dave Fair and me) will be gaming at the Germantown Borders Bookstore from 6-10PM. It's just a short jaunt up 270 from where you're staying. We'd love to see you.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you directions.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What day(s) will you be there? There's a game club that meets Friday evenings in Rockville. Check out the Games club of Maryland page (http://www.gamesclubofmd.org/) for other groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.