Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried Advanced Search. I checked the box to indicate that I want to search the games I own.

Then I clicked the Plus sign for the Worker Placement mechanic.

The result is "no items found."

What am I doing wrong? I DO own worker placement games.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Sonnenberg
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the game page of one of the games that you consider a worker placement game. Is that mechanic listed there for that game? If not, I don't think it will show up in your search.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that you own Stone Age, so at least that should come up. It works for my collection, I tested it just now...

It works when I put in your username so I would try again, maybe something just didn't click right, or maybe you accidentally clicked the minus instead of the plus.

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&advsea...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
or maybe you accidentally clicked the minus instead of the plus.

I first thought of this, too. But it turns out, if you click on the minus, you get a long list - all of her games that aren't worker placement.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
indigopotter wrote:
or maybe you accidentally clicked the minus instead of the plus.

I first thought of this, too. But it turns out, if you click on the minus, you get a long list - all of her games that aren't worker placement.


True for the minus for worker placement, which is to the right of WP, but if it was a minus next to the plus for WP, it would be not Voting games.

It was just a guess into what could have been a momentary glitch for many reasons.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert DiClaudio
United States
Marlton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Hello Kath.
I'am new here. Can I ask you what you mean by "worker Placement" ? Ive been a gamer for a long time but I never heard of that term before.
Thanks
Robert.....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Sonnenberg
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nycentral1957 wrote:
Hello Kath.
I'am new here. Can I ask you what you mean by "worker Placement" ? Ive been a gamer for a long time but I never heard of that term before.
Thanks
Robert.....


Games like these: Worker Placement (There's a description there too.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.