Popular Tags: [View All]
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

When I was playing thunderstone (most of the time solo)I was thinking about the monsters that leave the hall. In the rules, they say they go to town and stay in a pile to count points against you.
So I tried some more hardcore action for monsters leaving the hyall:

Variant one: As the monster leaves the hall, it will attack one area of the town. Maybe the school? maybe the tavern? or the item shop? or the forge? So in this way, treat every leaving hall monster as it have a breach effect: remove the top card from a random stack or remove the top card from all stacks of that type: villagers, weapons, itens, spells... this is a must for epic thunderstone variant.

Variant two: When too pmany monsters leaves the hall, they start overun the city. When 5 monsters have scaped the hall, place the 5 monsters on top of any stack(this repesenting the monsters causing damage to city economy or whatever).

I tried those a couple of times and found it very hard and heartbeating way to play. Any ideas? show us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Rutqvist
Sweden
LuleƄ
flag msg tools
Wow, hardcore, I still getting knockt around by the vanilla rules wouldn't dare to try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.