3 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Metal Figures Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Haas
Russia
flag msg tools
From the images I tend to think that each metal figure cost $10, so $40 addon has 4 figures but I want to be wrong

1. Does $40 "2 of each captain in Metal"-addon includes 4 figures or 12 figures?
2. Does $50 "5 Heroes in Metal"-addon includes 5 figures of your choice or 5 males + 5 females + 2 tricksters ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1) Not sure I've seen that answered before... Given their track record, I'd be pretty confident they meant each race unlocked, but don't take that as gospel.

2) http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/MYTH_FAQ#toc9, third question down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nodjmet

North Dakota
msg tools
xlr8 wrote:
From the images I tend to think that each metal figure cost $10, so $40 addon has 4 figures but I want to be wrong

1. Does $40 "2 of each captain in Metal"-addon includes 4 figures or 12 figures?
2. Does $50 "5 Heroes in Metal"-addon includes 5 figures of your choice or 5 males + 5 females + 2 tricksters ?

I know I can't find it so an email to the Mercs guys on KS may be the fastest. But I am fairly confident that when you look at the archer reward the 50 addon in metal it was indicated that you would get the trickster and alt genders as well. The Skald and spriggan should operate that way for those unlocks but prolly not for trickster Combined 70 for 15 metal figures similar to the archer purchasing the 20 addon cause the original 50 was in their pledge level

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.