Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read the rules for rolling the die very carefully and interpreted it to mean: one can roll as many die from behind the screen and ONLY [however many as one likes] question marks from in front of the screen. That is, if in your previous turn you rolled some die and got 3 tracks and 1 question mark, in your new turn you can only add the question mark (plus the bonus dice from the bank) to your roll not the 3 die that are showing tracks. I was pretty sure my interpretation was correct until I played with some friends at a con recently and they had been rolling everything in front of thier screen in their new turn (that is, if they choose to, they would roll even the die showing tracks or stocks). Any thoughts which one is correct? Thank you in advance for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind, Kedamono answered my question in the user review:
"You can only roll certain dice: dice from behind your shield and any "?" dice in front of your shield. When you roll a "?" die from in front of the shield you get an extra die from the bank. Once rolled, you cannot roll them again." I should have read the review before asking the question, clearly... I'll leave it, in case someone else wonders int he future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.