Subject: For sale after kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nasella
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
Will these cards be on sale from IBC in the future?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: For sale after kickstarter
clodius wrote:

They will be included at events with purchase of other items, and through similiar activites (ie, future kickstarters). But no plans to sell them seperately or through the bgg store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reigns
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: For sale after kickstarter
You may also want to put a question mark in the title. I thought you were offering to sell them after the Kickstarter (as if, perhaps, you liked Coup, didn't like Resistance, and didn't want to be stuck with the promos).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tsar Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
clodius wrote:

They will be included at events with purchase of other items, and through similiar activites (ie, future kickstarters). But no plans to sell them seperately or through the bgg store.
Do you have plans to add the rules to your website? I have played The Resistance: Avalon, so I know how to use them, but I only own The Resistance. I would love to have something (rules) with the promos in the box in case I ever sell it (very unlikely) or let someone borrow it. Or most likely, I am playing with someone, and they have a question, but don't want to ask it outloud, so they ask to read the rules, and I won't have anything for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.