Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Miller
United States
Brunswick
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my package and have some questions.

There were no instructions on using the dolphin die, the squid die or the dolphin cards, do I need to find them and print them or were they accidentally left out of my package?

How do you use the dolphin cards since they have the wrong back printed on them? They have the old card backs instead of the new ones from the kickstarter campaign. Maybe I got the wrong cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We posted an update about all of this on the KS project at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maydaygames/get-bit-delu...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sandberg
United States
kentwood
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I got mine in and yes I read the KS update sometime ago so I knew this was coming. But I just have to say...All games/expansions should come with instructions. Yeah we can print them out ourselves but that looks bad and there isnt any room in the tin for another thing as it is. The entire back side of the instruction booklet (which is now just a picture of water) could have been used to print the expansion instructions. Additionally, having the "Deluxe" edition with mismatching cards doesn't feel very deluxe. While the over all look is good it feels like several corners were cut for the sake of profit. To all game company's out there if you want me to be happy with your game you MUST give me a clear, good looking, legible and PHYSICAL copy of the rules. If that cost me an extra $5 I don't care. In the end the rules are not something you can cut corners on. It is the life blood of your game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.