Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
El Lic
Mexico
MTY NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, does anyone know what are the experience requirments for the WD campaings? a couple of them do warn the player about how many campaigns he should complete before going through them, but thats´s all.

Is there a formula or something to know if my heroes are experienced and geared enough for a WD campaign?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Lic
Mexico
MTY NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is still puzzling me. Any advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Dead
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to go through all of my old WD issues...

But then I realized I got rid of them before moving across the country.
Sorry.

Hopefully someone will still have them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Dead
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never mind, I found them all online with about twenty seconds of googling.

Let me look them over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Lic
Mexico
MTY NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, I already have the articles, but most of them say nothing about requirements.

I know it can be figured by reverse engineering on the tables from the "amulet" campaign, just wanted to know if there´s a known formula or easier way.

Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I haven't seen any formula; from what I can tell all of the earlier WD quests are for more beginning questers. Clearly the last three came out around the time of Terror in the Dark and require more experienced questers; the two articles before those have the same treasure, henchmen and wizard stuff as TitD.

There was definitely no "official" formula and I've yet to see a fan made one... good idea though!

TitD has a lot of great stuff; I'm currently working on making a unified rulebook that incorporates the main rules, the TitD additions, the WD wizard spell books, and possibly some simple fan made improvements to combat and a few other things (mostly referencing Slev's ruleset).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Lic
Mexico
MTY NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply!

TITD is great indeed, AHQ wouldn´t be the same without it if you ask me. A couple of the WD quests are also cool and worth a try.

It´s a very mod-friendly system IMHO, I would love to see your material when it becomes available cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Lic
Mexico
MTY NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw on page 39 of Slev´s latest version a table to figure the points allocated to monster matrices, it´s quite interesting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Oh yeah very interesting, although I wonder what "total experience of all heroes..." means?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.