Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's currently at my local used bookstore, and, though I am not a wargamer, I would be happy to pick it up for somebody who is! Message me if you're interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
juggler5 wrote:
It's currently at my local used bookstore, and, though I am not a wargamer, I would be happy to pick it up for somebody who is! Message me if you're interested!

Do they happen to have any others in the series? I have this one and the Arctic Front already.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Blanchette
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I just purchased the other three games in the series and would very much like to pick up a copy if it's in good condition.

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
PM sent on the off-chance this is still available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frédéric DURAND
msg tools
Hi,i am still interested by this game,i can pay by paypal.I leave in france .
yours
Fred

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
fredchouchou wrote:
Hi,i am still interested by this game,i can pay by paypal.I leave in france .
yours
Fred

Bon Chance with that, mate. I sent the OP a GM 12+ months ago and didn't hear a thing. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.