Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone interested in doing a group buy in Vancouver. The shipping for individual copies is prohibitive. A single copy is $39 USD with shipping.

The six-pack is $150 with shipping so $25 USD each which is totally reasonable.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/belfort-th...

If folks in other BC (or Canadian) locations wanted me to ship it along from Vancouver I would be happy to do that. I don't know the box dimensions ect... but if it turns out to still be cheaper it might be worth considering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As an incentive, I could even meet anyone at a local game store and sign their copy - if they're interested! I live in Vancouver!!

-Jay Cormier
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Ho Yin Kwong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm Interested
I live in Vancouver BC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
jcormier wrote:
As an incentive, I could even meet anyone at a local game store and sign their copy - if they're interested! I live in Vancouver!!

-Jay Cormier

Hey Jay,

Thanks for the offer that would be great! Either way it would nice to see you at a Drexoll Friday again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yoshi_junkie wrote:
I'm Interested
I live in Vancouver BC

Great! We just need to find 4 others. This shouldn't be too difficult. I'll have some extra time later this week to send some messages to Vancouver BGGers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jcormier wrote:

-Jay Cormier

You know, I've always wanted to visit Vancouver. This just makes it more tantalizing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I love playing games - so I'd be down with hanging out and playing games with anyone. In fact I play games every Monday night at the Connection Game store on Renfrew and Grandview - and that's open to the public - so anyone can come! You're all invited! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Chan
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
JonBen wrote:
yoshi_junkie wrote:
I'm Interested
I live in Vancouver BC

Great! We just need to find 4 others. This shouldn't be too difficult. I'll have some extra time later this week to send some messages to Vancouver BGGers.

I'm in if you haven't gotten up to 6 people yet. I live in Port Moody and would love to come down to Drexoll to meet Jay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.