Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought a copy of Moral Conflict 1941 which is an expensive game and thus I would hope the company would provide really good customer service as I have a couple of relatively minor component issues.

Unfortunately, I've had no response in two weeks to an email to the company and a BGG message to David, the designer/owner.
Another user has had no reply on the Playford forum and there is a definite lack of activity!

I will obviously update this post if I get any response but I thought I should make other potential buyers aware of my experience so far

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NOTE OF CAUTION
8th June Update: I have now received a reply from David to my message on 10 April.

David’s Clarification: The orange armed group appears first in the Expansion.

He informs me that he has moved to the USA and as his stock is in Germany and he will be able to send out replacements at the end of July.

I assume this will apply to anyone else who might need replacements. I will reiterate that my own issues are very minor and don’t stop me playing the game but that customer support has so far been somewhat lacking.

I will obviously update my post once the replacements arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NOTE OF CAUTION
Without further prompting, David did send the replacement piece and the counters I was missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.