Subject: will add-ons from KS campaign appear in retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a late backer for the project. I starred the KS campaign at the beginning and seeing how much is actually offered at the Captain level, I don't think I'll be able to resist

My question is whether all the non-KS exclusive add-ons will appear at retail at some point. Have MERCS actually commented on that during the campaign?

I'm talking about stuff like Agents of Darkness, Elemental Boss, various treasure, quest expansion decks etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In theory, yes. In reality, who knows.

Since you're international, expect higher prices, including shipping, when and if the stuff comes out. At best, you can see the MERCs Shopping section for a vague idea of what sticker shock prices to expect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Ljunggren
Sweden
Västra Frölunda
västra Götalands län
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it will be available for retail later on. Not all at the same time though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam and Max wrote:
Since you're international, expect higher prices, including shipping, when and if the stuff comes out. At best, you can see the MERCs Shopping section for a vague idea of what sticker shock prices to expect.

that's a very good point. I might as well do a test order, see how much shipping is in my case.

Thx guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris toph
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Not an actual picture of me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question:
To add add-ons I just add their price to my pledge, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chas
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stophle wrote:
Quick question:
To add add-ons I just add their price to my pledge, correct?

Correct. Mine added up pretty quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cad2112 wrote:

Correct. Mine added up pretty quickly.

Yeah. I thought I was done and they came up with the Slaughterfield deck at the last minute. Ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to mention that if everything is released at retail later on, it most likely isn't all coming out at once, so you'd have to pay separate shipping each time. I also don't know if getting the add-ons piecemeal is better or worse with your local customs office.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
Not to mention that if everything is released at retail later on, it most likely isn't all coming out at once, so you'd have to pay separate shipping each time. I also don't know if getting the add-ons piecemeal is better or worse with your local customs office.

Then again, after playing the game, you might be happy just having the base set. I'm getting the Captain level and not getting the extras right now. I am not 100% sure about the gameplay.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.