Switzerland
Denges
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Neko-San is here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Can you have multiple column shifts if using multiple soviet shock units in the same combat?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lopo wrote:
Hi,
Can you have multiple column shifts if using multiple soviet shock units in the same combat?
Thanks

No! Only one bonus. See it as the same thing as the Armor bonus (just one shift).

It was an oversight in the rules (not explained) as in the very first VPG edition of the game there was only one "Shock" unit and I did not adjust the rules to take into account the second one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lopo Metello
Switzerland
Denges
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Neko-San is here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lopo wrote:
Thank you!

You are most welcome.

of course, if somebody can make a case for "one shift per unit" I am all ears and can think about changing the rule, but this would mean adding another exception...

Unless... We would also have to do "one shift per unit" for the Tank/panzer units too... Mhhhh... this could be an interesting optional rule to test.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Apex
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played NR 10 times. With that experience (and my personal preference), I feel maxing column shift for shock armies to one is elegant and sufficient. Why put chrome where none is needed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lopo Metello
Switzerland
Denges
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Neko-San is here!
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Matt! I haven a dozen games behind me and I think the game mechanics are perfect! Just few questions from a lazy wargamer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lopo wrote:
I agree with Matt! I haven a dozen games behind me and I think the game mechanics are perfect! Just few questions from a lazy wargamer...

No problem. I am somewhat "lazy" too. This is why I will always try to make my games as small and easy to play as possible... meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.