Ron Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
I understand the Name and entry date but want to confirm what all the numbers mean on the sub counter.

U-33 2

VIIA W/S 2 3

This is Transit side.

Patrol Side

U-33 3 C

VIIA 1 4-2-2

If someone can explain these it would be great. Unless there is a picture somewhere showing these attributes.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Diavatis
Greece
Melissia
Attica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ron

These are explained in one of the play-aids that come with the game.

But to answer your question:

Transit Side:
Sub Name: U-33
Readiness: 2
Sub Class: VIIA
Entry Date: The date in which the submarine arrives in the game (W/S means at “War Start”, 9/39). Some Allied submarines are marked with a War Period to indicate when they are added to the mix. Some Soviet submarines are marked “Barb” to indicate they enter play when Barbarossa occurs. A few submarines (and surface units/aircraft) are marked with ‘Evnt’ and enter play as a result of a War Event.
Speed:2
Range:3

Patrol Side:
Sub Name: U-33
Range: 3
Endurance: C
Sub Class: VIIA
Crash-Dive: 1
Attack: 4
Defence: 2
Tactical: 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for your reply. I just received the game today and saw that. I was trying to understand things ahead of time.

Now to play....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Diavatis
Greece
Melissia
Attica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
happy hunting Ron,

PS. I envy you. You have nice untouched TDC markers. And your merchants all look nice and crispy..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.