David Dixon
United States
Mauldin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd gladly pay price, shipping, and plus as soon as next month.

I just started a new job after being out of work for about two months and I'm inbetwixt paychecks at the moment--but seeing as how I get a nice fat paycheck and signing bonus at the end of the month its more a cash flow than a cash problem.

No matter how much I try to sell this one to the wife, she won't approve it for this month's budget (understandably)... which is kind of bad, since the kickstarter expires as of 3 hours of this posting.

Please PM me if you've got an extra copy you're ordering. I only ask this if you have an extra copy you were planning to trade or sell anyway, as since I've dragged my feet trying to get my wife to buy off on this, I probably may not have time to reply (I'll be at work) until after the deadline has passed so PLEASE DON'T BUY AN EXTRA COPY ON ACCOUNT OF ME as I'd hate to stick a good gaming samaritans with an extra copy in case more than one person took me up on the offer--I'm just looking to put my reserve in early for somebody's trade copy.

Thanks,

Diis

PS: Yes, the wife approves (narrowly) of this plan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could pledge $1, then up your pledge later using the Pledge Manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you could pledge a minimal amount and increase it later using the pledge manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always pledge $1 now and then add up to whatever you want before the pledge manager closes in little over a month from now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you guys sure you can do this?

Wouldn't it be more logic to have at least a pledge at the Captain level?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MERCS has basically confirmed you are going to be able to do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the bigger kickstarters with their own pledge managers allow you to do this. I don't remember the particular instance, but I've heard of addons costing ever so slightly more that way so best to go for it now just in case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to contact Mercs if you want to do this, but apparently something like this has been done before: PayPal or non-credit card options for pledging

(Someone who's unable to pledge with a credit card will still have access to the Pledge Manager, and thus can pay then through Paypal.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dixon
United States
Mauldin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Purple wrote:
You could pledge $1, then up your pledge later using the Pledge Manager.

My wonderful wife, stumbling upon this thread open on the computer, did just this while I was at work!

Here's to hoping it works.

Diis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Handley
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
My only concern with this plan is that if you pledge less than $25, you have to select the backer option "I don't want a reward." and this might cause you to be filtered out when the pledge manager launches.

You should probably contact Mercs and see what they think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WunupKid wrote:
My only concern with this plan is that if you pledge less than $25, you have to select the backer option "I don't want a reward." and this might cause you to be filtered out when the pledge manager launches.

You should probably contact Mercs and see what they think.

I pledged $1 on Rivet Wars because I was undecided (actually I had pledged but dropped it back down after not liking the way that the KS ran) and I did not get the pledge manager because I'd selected no reward. Most KS' let you come on board as a late pledger because they can create the pledge manager through your e-mail address so you should contact MERCS to let them know your situation. They have been great guys throughout the KS so I am sure that they will do everything they can to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just missed this by a day. Has there been any word of being able to use the pledge manager if you are late and never got to pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hatchhermit wrote:
I just missed this by a day. Has there been any word of being able to use the pledge manager if you are late and never got to pledge?

Send MERCS a message through the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
hatchhermit wrote:

I did. I really hope they let me. I'm disappointed I missed it. If I had seen it earlier and didn't pledge it would be one thing, but I didn't know it existed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hatchhermit wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
hatchhermit wrote:

I did. I really hope they let me. I'm disappointed I missed it. If I had seen it earlier and didn't pledge it would be one thing, but I didn't know it existed.

I think they probably will. I had this problem with Zombicide but it was after people had started receiving their items that I found out about it so I just had to miss out on that one. I think as this has just finished you will be ok. Fingers crossed for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Handley
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Today's update looks like good news for you folks that missed the KS:

Quote:
If you missed the KS and messaged me about getting in the pledge manager, we'll square you away when we launch the pledge manager. You'll be able to add additional items, increase pledge level, and confirm your order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Phillips
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
mbmb
WunupKid wrote:
Today's update looks like good news for you folks that missed the KS:

Quote:
If you missed the KS and messaged me about getting in the pledge manager, we'll square you away when we launch the pledge manager. You'll be able to add additional items, increase pledge level, and confirm your order.

I found Myth only a few days ago (*HOW* did I miss this?!)

I messaged MERCS on Thursday (May 2) - hopefully it is not still to late to get it.

As of today, MERCS has not replied. Fingers crossed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could always try shooting Brian a PM on here as well.

Brian Shotton
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.