Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Natera
United States
St. Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently played my first game of Thebes, which I greatly enjoyed. However, the way the exhibition cards work in this card game and the thief seem pretty cool. What are the card backs like? Could they be integrated into the original game as a sort of house ruled expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Fitz
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards use the same green back as the cards in Thebes. I can't say whether it is exactly the same green and exactly the same size.

Note that in Thebes: Tomb Raider there are no locations, so you need to houserule the locations to pick them up. Further Thebes: Tomb Raides has only 4 of the 5 Excavation areas - The green one (I believe Palestine) is not in the game, hence no Tomb Raider, Thief and Exebitions in the deck. Finally in Thebes: Tomb Raider the deck of excavation cards piles up during the game and is not available from the beginning, unlike the Thebes where all tile are in the back - that would make Thief/Tomb Raider poverful.

Anyhow I would be intersted on you houserules once you tested it - Keep us posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.