Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reading the rules for Martian Backgammon and I'm a bit confused about one point. When your pieces get moved to the re-entry point does it simply cap the one that's there? Are you required to move the topmost piece off first?

Lastly, the re-entry point shares a space with one of the opponent's stockpile. Does this mean that your opponents have to move their pieces out of the re-entry point before you can fill your stockpile? Or do they just get stacked on your last stockpile?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Keith (Orph)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TPoG
Denmark
flag msg tools
ISBN: 1-85723-146-5
badge
Hmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
I am confused too.

At the bottom at the rules homepage for Martian Backgammon at
http://wunderland.com/WTS/Kristin/Games/MartianBackgammon.ht... is pdfs for two 5x7 boards suggesting that the stockpiles do not collide with pieces on the re-entry.

However, the boards also have a line of points leading to the re-entry point. This further raises the question of how do multiple pieces (of same or different sizes) at the re-entery point interact (stack, line up, block each other).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.