Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
it seems to be sold out everywhere. if anyone knows of some place that would ship to malta that's sitting on a copy, can you Geekmail me? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
GM'ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert K Gabhart
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
it seems to be sold out everywhere. if anyone knows of some place that would ship to malta that's sitting on a copy, can you Geekmail me? Thanks!

CosmiShop - http://www.cosimshop.de/Kartenspiele/Science-Fiction/Arctic-...::3603.html

There's also a few UK outfits such as Hula Gaming - http://www.hulagaming.com/Incoming/Arctic-Scavengers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
yup, i'd already checked Cosim... they say they've got it, but when you actually try to buy, it's out of stock. And Hula doesn't ship to Malta apparently (just tried).

Thanks for suggestions though... my lonely quest must now continue...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
www.gameslore.com or www.maddisongames.co.uk

Both list it as in stock. Can happily recommend either of these, Richard. They've cost me nearly as much as your videos.

(Not too sure about shipping to Malta though, sorry.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coolcoolcool, though shipping from UK to malta is ridonkulous. will have to check these out though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.