Popular Tags: [View All]
combo blue
Taiwan
Taipei
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In FAQ

At the end of the year, you gain money equal to your level on the residual payment track.

If I filled some order in last year, and I moved mine wine bottle token up 1 or 2 levels on the residual payment track at the bottom right of the board.

In this year, may I gain the money even I did not filled any order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
comboblue wrote:
In FAQ

At the end of the year, you gain money equal to your level on the residual payment track.

If I filled some order in last year, and I moved mine wine bottle token up 1 or 2 levels on the residual payment track at the bottom right of the board.

In this year, may I gain the money even I did not filled any order?

Yes. It seems counterintuitive, but that's the way it works.

From the rules (page 11):

"When a player fills a wine order, that player moves his residual token up on the track based on the lira amount on the wine order card. It remains in that position until that player fills another wine order, and then it moves up again. The chart reflects the maximum amount of residual payments a player may receive (£5). (Players receive those payments at the end of each year.)"

From the FAQ:

Quote:
What does the money on the bottom of the wine order cards mean?

When you fill a wine order, you gain victory points right away as noted on the card. You don’t take any lira, though; rather, you move your wine bottle token up 1 or 2 levels (depending on the wine order) on the residual payment track at the bottom right of the board. At the end of the year, you gain money equal to your level on the residual payment track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answering this question, Morten. Combo, Morten is correct--you receive your residual payments every year at the end of the year regardless of whether or not you filled a wine order that year. The idea is that someone purchased wine from you, but they're paying you for the wine over several years instead of all at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.