JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me what heroscape expansions include female figures? My daughter likes the girls and her birthday is coming up, I'd like to get her an expansion that includes a chick!

The ones we have now are:
Krav Maga Agents
Raelin
the Battleball running back

THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
mbmbmbmbmb

These are the only two others:

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/pl/page.character-m/char.kel...

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/default.cfm?page=character-n...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I always felt the Vipers were female...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelda from the Heroes of Bleakwood (Mallidon's Prophecy) is the only one I can think of that's clearly female. There is an elf queen coming in the new release which should be soon, but I haven't seen a firm date yet. I think they said "February".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you ever considered making your own characters? HeroClix and Mage Knights work great as figures, and my kids really enjoy making up the cards. "What do you think this guy could do?" "I think he can shoot lasers from his shoulders."

It's a fun little activity, sitting there, looking at a figure and talking about what he can do. It's also fun to buy characters they may know (Superman, Spider-Man) and go from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony D.
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Nothing like family, friends and games...and music and beer...and pizza and bean dip...and actually having time to play games...
mbmbmbmbmb
Saylind is also female. She comes packaged in the Heroes of Nostralund booster, which is part of the Jandar's Oath wave.

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/default.cfm?page=character-n...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jatoha wrote:
Can anyone tell me what heroscape expansions include female figures? My daughter likes the girls and her birthday is coming up, I'd like to get her an expansion that includes a chick!

The ones we have now are:
Krav Maga Agents
Raelin
the Battleball running back
You could play Mimring as a female....

Since you mention the Battleball female, you may be interested in customs.
I don't have img links for them, but there are many great ones at www.heroscapehq.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.