Subject: Now shipping from Miniature Market rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
My MM pre-order that was held up by GT:AE just shipped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine Too!

WOOT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Elmore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And me! I had to come here to share the good news, but it's already been shared.

I don't know who MM ticked off for them to get this game so late, but I'm grateful that it's shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ing
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
not for me.. This is starting to make me angry since I preordered near the beginning of december.

Quote:
We did get some Galaxy Trucker Anniversary editions in stock however it was not enough to ship out all preorders. We are shipping out what we currently have in stock and will ship out all remaining orders as soon as we have the rest of your stock in.

Which of course they don't say when.

Edit:
I take it back, I got an email saying it shipped today. I wasn't patient enough XD
But my order is now changed to "pending refund"...

Edit:
the refund was for another game I had bundled with Galaxy trucker... odd since they said they would hold a copy for me... but I"m just glad galaxy trucker is shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Nielsen
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You people are lucky! I ordered mine back in Dec. from MM. I emailed them today and they told me that they are still waiting for the last shipment. I hope I don't have to wait too much longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I ordered mine in the last week of December and still haven't heard anything. Might I ask when you guys ordered yours?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor K
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually ordered mine from another store: meeplemart.com.

I ordered it last week on Friday, and it just arrived in perfect condition today. Still shows up as available on their site too if you want to check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Kaworu17 wrote:
Yeah, I ordered mine in the last week of December and still haven't heard anything. Might I ask when you guys ordered yours?

December 18th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Nielsen
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting.... I seriously don't think I'm ever going to get this. I ordered mine back on Dec. 28th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Elmore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffryvn wrote:
Still waiting.... I seriously don't think I'm ever going to get this. I ordered mine back on Dec. 28th.

That's terrible.

I know I've heard that MM is great but don't expect it to ship that quickly (though I did get Sentinels in a timely fashion). I don't know why they're so far on the bottom of the distributor list.

Although, I checked my order history, and I must confess sheepishly that I placed my order in January, so you should have gotten your copy before I received mine. I don't want to tattle on them since they were good to me. I mean, it's not their fault that they have to wait so long for the game to be in stock, but I can't really give them a free pass for not shipping them in the same order as people bought the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Nielsen
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuildeous wrote:
jeffryvn wrote:

That's terrible.

I know I've heard that MM is great but don't expect it to ship that quickly (though I did get Sentinels in a timely fashion). I don't know why they're so far on the bottom of the distributor list.

Although, I checked my order history, and I must confess sheepishly that I placed my order in January, so you should have gotten your copy before I received mine. I don't want to tattle on them since they were good to me. I mean, it's not their fault that they have to wait so long for the game to be in stock, but I can't really give them a free pass for not shipping them in the same order as people bought the game.

It's just one of those things I guess. I can't do anything about it. I emailed them when this thread started asking if they were sending my copy out and was told they are still waiting to get more.

I've heard good things about them but at this point I don’t know. This was my first and probably only order I will do through them. I have 3 other games tied up in this order as well. I wouldn't complain so much if I didn't feel like I'm the only one still waiting who preordered 5 months ago. I'll just stick with coolstuff Inc from now on. I just preorder Ghost Stories White Moon with CSI so hopefully that goes better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Elmore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've had a good experience with CSI. I can say that my experience with MM is good, but I'm not happy with the fact that they did have the product at one point but left customers waiting 6 months.

I read another complaint about their timeliness, but at least MM was willing to refund that person. So, their customer service skills seem to be decent. Their shipping protocols seem to be less than desirable, which matches what I've read before.

I've approached MM with the mindset that if I want to buy a game for cheap but don't need it right away (or even the next few months), then it'll work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.