Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe there's a way that normal users can create and distribute exclusive microbadges, correct? Only the BGG-powers-that-be can do so for things like Geek of the Week and whatnot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
The Super-Secret Golden Camel Society might know. mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
robigo wrote:

Well, for starters..........

HTTP 404 Not Found
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge you're correct.

You should contact the community Manager Octavian directly to see if there are any alternative options, (I don't know if there are).

All this said some users may prefer to get 8gg to spend on anything they want, you'd still be keeping to your commitment this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, and I don't mind just sending the 8gg out, but if I could, I'd like these ones to be a bit more special, since they're for KS backers.

I shall poke Octavian as you suggest... I mean, there must be a way - with all those contest ones, for instance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
robigo wrote:

Well, for starters..........

HTTP 404 Not Found

That's how secretive they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.