Subject: How do people use their force cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CJ Ren
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My meta always puts out the 3 force cards facing each other in the center of play. It just feels natural to have the "force area" if you will in the center and makes it very easy to quickly see who has the force. And of course the balance token just sits right next to it.

Regular deployed units just hand out back behind the cards.

This isn't really how the rule book says to do it but I like it more than having them in my hand and attaching them when i commit.

Enjoy attaching the unit to the force just feels more natural to me imho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is usually not enough table space for me. I tuck my Force cards under my affiliation card until I need them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ Ren
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
There is usually not enough table space for me. I tuck my Force cards under my affiliation card until I need them.

could definitely see this as a great way to save space...this game takes up quite a bit compared to net runner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tierdal wrote:
MasterDinadan wrote:

could definitely see this as a great way to save space...this game takes up quite a bit compared to net runner

Netrunner is easily more table space, especially during an actual run. Not sure of the comparison here. That said, I keep my three force cards just left of my discard pile until needed, the card sticking out is usually enough to remind me once I've committed the unit.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Un-used force cards go to the side. Used ones go under the card its on like equipment. I like to offset mine to the left and up a bit so you can see it peeking out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ Ren
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
Un-used force cards go to the side. Used ones go under the card its on like equipment. I like to offset mine to the left and up a bit so you can see it peeking out.

i position my comited units on the force cards the same way...i just have them laying out infront of my opposite my opponents when the game begins instead of keepign them to the side and attaching them to commit.

For instance Ill deploy vader to my "play area" below my force cards and then move him up to one of the cards to commit.

This way all 6 cards are right next to eachother giving you a very quick glance at the force strength of each comitted unit.

doesn't change anything pratical...just what me and the people i play with have been doing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.