United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

From the SoBaH Yahoo Group:

More exciting news today. I am signing a contract with a board
game publisher to design a song-based board game miniature game hybrid (it is sold as a boardgame with minis in a box, tiles, cards etc but can also be played on a traditional wargaming tabletop with scenic items etc). This is going to have excellent production values with miniatures. Not only will it have a crowdfunding campaign, but will also ask opinions and playtest input by you -- the players and potential customers.

The theme of the game: Lovecraftian monstrosities invade Earth. When
conventional weapons and tactics fail, super-soldiers are created to oppose them -- combining supernatural and human DNA, cloning and high tech weaponry. But only a thin line separates these special operatives from the monsters they fight. When you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you...

Designed as a coop (or even solo) game, this can ideally be played by 1 to 5 players. The second half of the rulebook allows you to expand it into a complete miniatures game.

More about this in the following weeks.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/songofblades/message/224...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The SBH system works great and is a lot of fun. I own most of the rulebooks that have been released so far. I also like Cthulhu-mythos stuff so this does sound appealing. I'm curious about the package itself, so I'll be keeping an eye open for this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric Larré
France
Bonnefont
flag msg tools
My avatar overtext might have something to say...
badge
You were expecting a clever overtext, didn't you?
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds like good news...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.