Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fergus Conolly
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this on the Serpent's Toungue website but as I've had no reply so far I thought someone here might be able to advise?

I pre-ordered ST through the old website (being charged for the Adept level to ship to Europe)

Is there an outline of what people can can expect from all the different ways this game has been pre-ordered? First there was Kickstarter. Then there was the old pre-order site (I ordered from) And now there is a new pre-order site that seems different again.

So with my pre-order I was due to receive the following:

2 Hardbound 44 page Spell Codex
140 4×6 Incantation, Artifact, Specialization & Encounter Cards
10 Encounter Cards (Random Challenge Deck)
4 Inscription Packs (40 Adept-Level Incantations)
2 Focus Gems
1 Ready Stone
2 Sets of Resonance, Essence, & Willpower Chips (60 chips total)
2x 4-Sided Dice
2 Ready/Interrupt Stones
1 Digital Artifact Timer (15/30 Seconds)
1 World & Rule Book
1 Quick Start Tutorial & Solo Challenge
1 ‘Out of Eden’ Adventure Campaign
1 “The Gentleman Magi – a modern guide to magical etiquette” Insert

I also ordered ‘The Compendium at an additional charge.

However the new pre-order seems to include stuff I won’t be getting but costs significantly less…

Any advice on what I can expect?! Is there a clear outline of the 3 different forms of pre-order against each other?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
From what Chris has said, a full rundown of what we are supposed to get will be listed in our accounts on the website once they are uploaded. This is supposed to happen shortly.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Right. See my thread of a couple of days ago for a response from one of the designers.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/965326/contents-of-game

When I posted that, I hadn't checked the becomingmagi forums - turns out that this has also been an active topic there recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.