Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
In my tenure on BGG, I've managed a sub-group of users called the Adminions who have been tasked with directed updates of database information. The Adminion group has been responsible for the initial input of information on new site features like versions and accessories, Adminions were invited to assess the programming on the beta update site when that project was still active, and Adminions currently work on projects to update and edit game description information. Compensation includes and access to current and future special site projects.

If you are a motivated individual who has experience with BGG content and tools, please contact me about joining the Adminions and helping BGG to improve the site for the benefit of all users. Necessary tools and experience include familiarity with wiki editing, mark-up, and formatting; content appropriate for game entries; familiarity with submissions of items like persons, companies, game entries, images, links, files, podcasts, videos, and other media types.

*Just like the All-New All-Different X-men, some will not be new nor different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
On the one hand, I'd really like to participate but on the other my time is now much more limited than it was. Is there room in the group for someone who will do a little bit but just can't commit to doing much? If so, I'd like to continue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
On the one hand, I'd really like to participate but on the other my time is now much more limited than it was. Is there room in the group for someone who will do a little bit but just can't commit to doing much? If so, I'd like to continue.

I'm in the same boat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Holy shit, rebuilding your games collection is expensive!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. If the commitment becomes too much, I can always stop. It's not like the mafia, where the only way out is in a coffin, right? Right guys? Guys?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
mmazala wrote:
Okay. If the commitment becomes too much, I can always stop. It's not like the mafia, where the only way out is in a coffin, right? Right guys? Guys?

Vinny and Guido would like to talk to you about this attitude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still interested in contributing.

To prove my loyalty, I'm willing to make Agent Emme sleep with the fishes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chanfan wrote:
I am still interested in contributing.

I really hope you're referring to a waterbed filled with guppies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Solitander
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I DEMAND: Just like in the New X-Men the renewal is defined - not by a change of action - but by a new logo - I demand that the reboot of adminions have a new microbadge!

PS: I'm in - given that this demand is realized in the reboot!

In the spirit of trifecta - I already have:
mb mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Chanfan wrote:

Like this guy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Nauman
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be willing to help out now that I have more time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm going to be realistic and pass this time around, but is it possible to re-up later if/when one gets more of that "free time" thing I sometimes hear about? Because I'd really like to contribute, but reality doesn't currently agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have some time to help, so I would like to offer mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to continue being an adminion. Can I just join the new guild, or do you add the minions, Scott?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Webb
United States
Verona
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
One more win...Beat the Sharks!
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
I'd like to continue being an adminion. Can I just join the new guild, or do you add the minions, Scott?

Likewise, I too would like to remain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Once board game magazines are online I will be contributing to that project. Other projects I may or may not contribute to as I see fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Adrian
Canada
Edmonton
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I'd like to join up, officially. I've been helping out across the domains.
BTW do Adminion tasks focus primarily on BGG or is it sitewide? (Are the RESPECT and Hero's guilds the Adminion counterparts?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try to lend a hand and help any way I can, although I get busy too.

(I would say that those who have limited time might want to focus on those rare games, game companies, game designers, and game artists with whom they know personally, have unique knowledge, special skills, language interpretation abilities, but this is only my suggestion.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that every flag representing the people who have posted in this thread has been from a unique country/state, I am thinking that this whole thing is a hoax and Scott is just trying to start a collection or win a bet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
My ability to contribute will be in batches, depending upon my workload. There could be months at a time when I don't have the spare time for anything, and then a few weeks when I have time to kill. I'd like to stay part of it, though, for those times when I can help.

And, it would appear, to add another flag to your collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See? See?!

We're being watched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pantelis Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Athens
Zografou
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mmazala wrote:
Considering that every flag representing the people who have posted in this thread has been from a unique country/state, I am thinking that this whole thing is a hoax and Scott is just trying to start a collection or win a bet.

I am here just to add a different flag..
I am not busy i enjoy being part of this i see no reason why i should not
help in any way i can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Cassola
Italy
Piacenza
PC
flag msg tools
Power player
badge
http://www.orizzonteventi.org
mbmbmbmbmb
My free time varies, but I would like to continue. I will help when I can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.