Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
plasmodium wrote:
There are still two rules that I'm not sure I understand correctly.

Raffles' instructions allow a player to move 5 extra steps. I understand that I count those steps beginning from the moment I use the building. For example, if I am two fields away from the Raffles' instructions, do I move two fields, use the building and finally move 5 further fields?

You just gain 5 extra steps, so in your case, you have 6 steps left (5+1) after picking up the 5 extra steps. Note that you can split those steps between your two pawns (if you already have the second one in play).

Quote:

The second thing is starting from 0. Does it mean that players lose all of their points when they exceed the limit of 60?

No no, you just keep counting. But note that the "flags" don't generate income any more if you're past the 60.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Sylvester
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The answers are correct.
The vp-track is like a normal one going around a board (but since there is no board, it has to be seperate)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.