Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Another expansion idea. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spider Li
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my favorite board game is Zombies!!! For people who are not familiar with the game, you play as a human and fight zombies and try to stay alive. The company also created a games call Human!!! Where you play as zombies to kill all human. Also the two game can be combined with one player control human another control zombies and fight each others. Legendary can do something similar

In the big box expansion can do Villian version that fight Heroes. Also there can be rules where players can fight each others also Heroes can Villian can teams up to fight common foe.

Who doesn't want to play a Spider-man team up with Venom to fight Carnage in a Maximum Carnage plot or Professor X with Magneto. Also a big mix up with a Civil War plot.

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Slade
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't really like the Zombie Marvel characters storyline, so I probably wouldn't buy a Zombie expansion. But I do love the Villain expansion idea. I would definitely buy that.

A few villains I would want:
Magneto
Venom/Anti-Venom
Carnage
Selene
Mystique (and pretty much all the Brotherhood)

They could even do a Villain pack that only had villains that were heroes at one time. Like Magneto, Mystique, Venom, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spider Li
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I absolutely hate the Marvel Zombie story arc too...please please don't put it in Legendary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But Zombies are SO popular these days!! We need a Marvel Zombies scheme and some of the "heroes" from the story. The kids will go crazy over it and they will fly off of the shelf.

Actually I read the story line and it was all right. It is the logical conclusion of what would happen if there were superpowered zombies. NO HOPE FOR HUMANITY!! Or Galactus for that matter. Would it be interesting if they included it, maybe? I am sure they could do something with it. Will they? Who knows? That is in the future probably when they have ran out of ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Slade
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like reading about anything supernatural (zombies included), but if they are going to add anything like that to Legendary, in my opinion, they need to add something like:

Mastermind/Enemies: Dracula, Mephisto, Dormammu, Morgana Le Fay, Hel, Morbius, Blackheart

Henchmen: Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, zombies

Heroes: Blade, Werewolf by Night, Dr. Strange, Magick

And maybe add Man-Thing, Hellstrom, Hannibal King, Brother Voodoo, Nightmare, N'astirh, S'ym, Goblin Queen, Wendigo, Satanna, Frankenstein, Mummy, Zombie, Clea. And of course, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight.

EDIT: I'm glad we discussed this. A Supernatural/Halloween Themed expansion would be a great idea! These are some great characters and enemies that I hope will be considered for future expansions. Hopefully someone will pass this idea along... hint-hint :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally think they should do an expansion themed around Doctor Strange (assuming he's not in Dark City). Add Blade and the Man-Thing, and you have a winner, IMHO.

Ghost Rider, I believe, is already confirmed as included in the Dark City expansion. I think he's in the cover art, if I'm not mistaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.