Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen a poll for this in a while and I haven't see a poll that included Timber Peak.
Who do you think is the BEST hero?
(Definition of BEST: Most enjoyable to play and beneficial to the overall success of the heroes)
I know this may be different per mission, but try to think overall effect. I decided to make the 3 survivor heroes the same as the original heroes since they are similar and probably not played together.

Vote for your top 3!

Share why you gave your top 3 below!
Poll
Who is the best hero to play? Vote for your top 3
Becky (LNOE)
Billy (LNOE)
Father Joseph (LNOE)
Jake (LNOE/TP)
Jenny (LNOE)
Johnny (LNOE)
Sally (LNOE/TP)
Sheriff (LNOE/TP)
Amanda (GH)
Kenny (GH)
Rachelle (GH)
Sam (GH)
Jade (HP1)
Mr. Goddard (HP1)
Stacy (HP1)
Victor (HP1)
Alice (TP)
Ed Baker (TP)
Nikki (TP)
Agent Carter (BF)
Sister Ophelia (BF)
      64 answers
Poll created by ZombieDad2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wait, do we know anything about Blood in the Forest yet? How does that have votes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Bells
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well my group is in for a shock when I show them these results. Two of our favourite must pick characters barely register.
The current leader is also affectionately called 'Captian Idiotpants' due to a spectacular tendancy to limp around with rolls of 1 and generally throw games. (the luck has been appaling in this one case I will admit).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Johnny. Finally, a sexy guy in a game instead of a sexy girl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh C
United States
Sherwood
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam with a meat cleaver or chainsaw is a Grade-A badass
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franjo
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jenny

Because she is damn sexy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you think the expansion heroes are not getting as many votes because they are not as good? Or, because people don't have the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Father Joseph kicks ass for the lord.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ZombieDad2 wrote:
Do you think the expansion heroes are not getting as many votes because they are not as good? Or, because people don't have the expansions?

Both. Some of the expansion characters aren't that great, some are tricky to play well, and even the good/great ones not as many people own as own the base game.

I still wonder why people are voting for characters we know nothing about (Blood in the Forest).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Smith
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my case, it's a matter of not having the expansions (yet). They're on the list, but not extremely high up on it. Blood in the Forest will probably be the first one I actually buy - it's the only one so far that's got me really excited about it.

I am surprised Becky isn't higher - I would've thought her healing abilities would've been a no-brainer, but I guess that's not as important to other groups as it is to us.

And I'd have to agree that Sheriff Anderson tends to have some appalling luck, but he does make up for it by making it so easy to get guns.

We always like Jenny a lot, too, because she's practically a lucky charm in almost every game we play. She very rarely loses a fight, and tends to have a strong zombie killing record...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pumphrey
Canada
flag msg tools
Wow, I certainly picked a few minority Characters!
I had to say (In no particular order... other than alphabetic...)

Jade:
Rebellious has saved her ass multiple times, by avoiding wounds on doubles and being able to roll and extra fight dice on a Strange Hero's square can turn her and Victor into a killing team, unless they start to Bicker... or Victor says screw it and figures since he's on his way to jail what difference does a jailbait chick make now!

Jake Cartwright:
Resourceful comes in handy no matter WHAT scenario you play.

Mr Goddard:
Fire is incredibley handy how many times have I wanted to ignite something and had no Lighter!!!
Quick Thinking has it's moments as well, many times playing I've thought I'd trade these two Items for ANYTHING else right now, IE your holding a Fire Axe and Ammo and you'd give anything for the chance at drawing a Gun or First Aid card. Plus you can use it to feed the discard pile Guns or Gas or whatever you may want to Pick Up: with another Character.

Victor:
Convict is easily fixed, if you even NEED to...
Lock Pick is nothing to sneeze at...
Rage is where he shines. Even if you are playing a scenario where you want to be searching like crazy, he's good to cover the team while they search, with 2 weapons he's up to 4 dice, add in weapons bonus and maybe even an event card and you're soon rolling a handful of dice!
Try this on, Victor with Heroic Resolve, Chainsaw, and Baseball Bat... You're now rolling 7 dice and win on Ties, and you haven't even USED the Baseball Bat yet,.. with luck the Baseball Bat is infinite!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachelle's my favorite, so I'm partial to her (being able to avoid a damage on the roll of 6 is pretty good, along with her starting gear).

I'm surprised not many people picked Nikki. She's a popular hero in our groups as she seems to always manage to become a zombie slayer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.