United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
General Sherman says have a great day!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aanlaien wrote:

I have to say that the game was not meant to be beaten. It is more of a game that when you DO beat it, you're standing up and cheering, but otherwise you should just accept that you're probably going to die.

This.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
General Sherman says have a great day!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a kind of self-abuse. I don't know why, but it's still fun, so we keep doing it.

After getting our collective butts kicked in Ghost Stories tonight, my wife and I thought about playing DungeonQuest on the weekend, but ended up deciding we need some flagellation at the hands of Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game first.

Why?

Not sure, but it's still a hundred times better than Monopoly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Newuser,

You should submit posts like this as a review next time. You'll get free

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Areinu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it would get accepted, but when I look at review section and see posts like this I find it insulting. This is not a review. Though it would fit well into sessions category, as it pretty much describes first session an user had. And that also gives .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always said this game is like the old 80's arcade games, where you play and you know you're going to die, but you keep on trying to get that high score.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.