Subject: Scenario packages -> last unlucked means??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean the last one not available yet or the last one available. I am a little bit confused :-)
Just thinking about to order this and the shadow over normandie expansion with the already pledge of 90 pound. But if they are also available later...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It comes with the highest revealed stretch that does not get unlocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AFTER Wittmann is unlocked, which looks to be either today or tomorrow. Until Wittmann is unlocked, the bundle deal will get him regardless of whether or not the stretch goal is reached.

After he's unlocked, then Lord Lovat's Commandos will come with the bundle, regardless of whether or not that stretch is reached. Should THAT be unlocked... well, that's as far as they've revealed so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hmm not convinced if I can get everything after I played the game minus 1 goal when I buy shadows over normandy and the scenario packages later... 90 pound seems too much for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hanford
United Kingdom
Woking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I'm thinking about it is the fact that this is all before Retail lunch. Most likely these will retail for £35 - £40 per Scenario pack (and who knows when that'll be).

So by getting the bundle you'll get them ASAP at a much lower price, plus the *fingers crossed* Lord Lovat's Commandos.

...not that I'm trying to talk you in to it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just get Schadows over Normadie then The scenario bundle will get you the last locked (as opposed to unlocked) stretchgoal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
all the extras of the overlord pledge that you would get free if you pledge lvel 5 now, will not be free after the game hits retail, that's quite some bucks.
Wittman, and/or Lord Lovat's commandoes are only 2 of those extras.
some even will never be available in retail like Miller's rangers

shadows over normandie and the other scenario packs should all be available in retail later on, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will personally haunt you if the game is not good updated my pledge to 204 Pound (wtf...) for the complete package, additional zombies + markers for a 3 and 4 player game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hanford
United Kingdom
Woking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evil_puck wrote:
I will personally haunt you if the game is not good updated my pledge to 204 Pound (wtf...) for the complete package, additional zombies + markers for a 3 and 4 player game...

I was about to say: "In which case I'll start hiding now"
But on second thoughts, the game will be good (awesome in fact) so we can settle it over a game (or two, or three) laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evil_puck wrote:

We are all in the same boat here (of putting our money where our mouth is)...

I am sure this game is gonna rock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cthulhu mod made my day I am so excited... but hope it is not only "primitive" dicerolling... We will see

Start hinding...

RIGHT NOW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Van den Broecke
Belgium
Heusden
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Hostage Negotiator
mbmbmbmbmb
You also get Wittman now ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.