10 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for players near New London, CT rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Smith
msg tools
Hey everyone,

I've played a good bit on OCTGN, but nothin beats the real thing. I have a local game shop nearby called Sarge's Comics but, they are mostly 40k and MTG players there. I would I know there are few nearby groups in NYC but I was hoping there might be some closer players. If you'd like to meet up at Sarge's sometime to play, I know they wouldn't mind for some folks to come down and advertise for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Mancini
msg tools
I am in Willimantic CT and work out of Norwich, so there may be a possibility that I could meet up from time to time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my e-mail address here, but if so it's edit*

Shoot me an e-mail thats the easiest way to get in touch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would send your personal information through geekmail - and edit it out of the above post. If nothing else, spider bots troll these forums.

Also, look to the player finder geeklist (link on the Android:Netrunner game page in the 'about' section ) and see if there's anyone else local...

and/or set up a new entry for your area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Morris
United States
Wallingford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Wallingford, so a bit of a drive, but if there were a large-ish gathering on a particular day, I'd be down. Shoot me a geekmail.

O

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B.
United States
Groton
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about Netrunner players but people play games at the Citadel in Groton on Sunday afternoons and in Norwich on Tues nights at the Spiders Cave/Arkham asylum/coliseum (one store but with a few name changes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
How does this Saturday at Spiders Web sound in Niantic? I figured I'd post it here to see if any others were interested in hopping in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Morris
United States
Wallingford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am provisionally interested. What time?

O

Also, though I have the Netrunner game, I have yet to get anyone to play with me (and I don't do OCTGN). Will this be newbie friendly, or is it intended for hardcore players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't 100% commit, but this is certainly possible. I'm from Fairfield County.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
Hey guys, I'm back in the states and once am looking for Netrunner players in/around the New London CT, shoot me a message or leave it on the board if you're interested and want to get together sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.