United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so i understand:

Whenever round ends, first take the 4 left most cards, and THEN slide everything down, correct? So the removed cards could be from any slot, just as long as its the four leftmost CARDS.

The reason i ask is that its odd on the board where it fairly specifically denotes the four left card SLOTS and not neccessarily four left cards. I mean if its slots it would make sense, but if its cards why even put that atall (and not on the player aide/card)?

Being nitpicky but just wanna make sure i teach this correctly tomorrow night, thx!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you have it right. Discard the four left-most cards and then slide the cards to the left (it doesn't matter what slot they are in).

I hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually slide everything to the left as we go along. It helps keep everything compact and looks a lot neater. (Is my OCD showing?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Ryan!

The Rules weren't clear on this issue ~ we were clearingany remaining cards from the first four areas...removing the four left-most cards when playing with two people almost guarantees only one or two cards left over on most turns.

Joe Pilkus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.