5 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Omnitron rampaging robot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiffany Stolk

Michigan
msg tools
When omnitron is flipped and I am playing against his rampaging robot does he basically require that two of his villain cards be flipped into play on each of his Villain turns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
tiffanystolk wrote:
When omnitron is flipped and I am playing against his rampaging robot does he basically require that two of his villain cards be flipped into play on each of his Villain turns?

Yes. One at the Play Card phase as normal and one at the end of the turn as listed on the RR side of the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
But it should also be pointed out he plays two on the flip side two - though one is the normal off the top of the deck and the second is from the trash (if he has a trash at that point).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
tiffanystolk wrote:

Yes. One at the start of the turn as normal and one at the end of the turn as listed on the RR side of the card.

Careful. That's a technical term. The first card is played during the normal play phase, not the start of the turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
JonBen wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
tiffanystolk wrote:

Yes. One at the start of the turn as normal and one at the end of the turn as listed on the RR side of the card.

Careful. That's a technical term. The first card is played during the normal play phase, not the start of the turn

Going off of memory and was thinking it was "start of turn." I'll fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.