Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We started with a very quick explanations of the short rules. This was welcomed by the three players. Since this was the first game for the three of us we didn’t really know what to do, so each one started with a different tactic. My wife, Tali, started by expending her empire as far as the eye can see. My brother, Ophir, went on a “know how” tactic, getting as much gold as possible and building “know how”. I started with temples. After several turns, Tali’s empire included 15 territories which maid me nervios sice she turned very close to my empire and I stopped my temple tactic and moved to massive force building, Which cause Tali to start her own force building in order to prevent me from invading. At the mean time Ophire with his empire, out of struggle changed his tactics to “know how” and already had his forth. With a total of 7 points. Until Tali and I managed to move our forces to be a threat over Ophir, he had managed to build another know how, 3 temples and get 7 seas in order to reach the 10 points need for a victory.
Few lessons from this:
Large territory is not necessarily a threat.
Earning points can be fast at advanced stages of the game.
Every thing is important. Forces, territories, temples, know how. You can get points from each of them, but also the other players. Watch their options carefully.
In summery: We really enjoyed this relative simple rule game with so many options!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.