Popular Tags: [View All]
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
So I felt the need to share this for some reason because I literally hit myself in the head and said DUH when I realized..

A few months ago on Reddit I saw some pictures of Snakes and Lattes in Toronto...I thought the place looked awesome but I thought the name was a little weird.. Snakes and Lattes I thought.. Well its Canadian so I assumed maybe its in an area they speak French and Lattes is French for Ladders...

Fast forward to last week (literally months later) when I finally realized its Lattes the drink.. Yeah that was bad.

So what is yours?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanging a new door. I chisel out the hinges perfectly, slap the guide on to drill out the door knob and only after the drill punches through do I realize I hadn't flipped the door over and drilled on the side with the hinges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This belongs in the Agricola gaming forum, but it fits here.

On the 'play-agricola' site, I played a game where I played the Goat in Stage 1 (and kept no animals in the house all game) and forgot to take any goat food.

Somehow I tied for the win anyway (though I should have won outright).

Easier to see why the Boite a Jeux site is gaining popularity. But again, I digress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.