Hide
4 Posts

Arkham Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Inventory sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kugel Fang
msg tools
Has anyone ever thought of making a sheet for the character's inventory? Like RPG style where you can put common item in left hand slot for example, Palid mask in head slot and include bag to put mics items, clues and trophies? I think this will help decrease clutter and help with character enrichment. Could we start making draft?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
You are planning on reducing clutter by adding more stuff? Don't get me wrong, I think the idea sounds cool, but to reduce clutter doesn't seem like a good plan. I think the best thing it would do is have everyone organized the same so you could tell what others have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a sheet, but Crafthulhu has designed a Player's Plate ~ this will definitely organize all of the cards and tokens. We've designed it with a central area for the Investigator card and small wells for money, Sanity, Stamina, and Clue tokens, along with 45 degree slots for all of the cards. They'll be constructed soon as we're filling orders from the first Kickstarter Project which ended in January. We'll have them for sale on our website this summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are a couple player mats already available here on the 'Geek:

Player Mats for Arkham Horror and all expansions
Player Mat

I use Variant 1 from from the first link.

I don't think these are quite as thematically organized as your initial suggestion, but they do help with organization and are in line with Syvanis' observation that it might be more helpful to have all the investigators' items similarly laid out for ease of knowing what everyone has.

They do take up a bit of space, (I keep these on a separate card table to the side of the main Arkham Horror game table), but they do cut down on later-game chaos when the investigators have built up their inventories. I also like using a track to keep a tally of Sanity and Stamina instead of piles of tokens, another chaos-reducing feature.

And when it comes to AH, reducing whatever chaos one can is always a good thing! goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.